Terms and Policy
- OneDais provides a platform for collaboration and communication between Hosts and Venues seeking to host an event. OneDaisdoes not guarantee results but allows both the host and venue to communicate towards an event success. Please use OneDaisresponsibly, and please read more about our service in Section 2 below.
- You are responsible for the security of your account, and for all activities that take place under your account. Please read more about user responsibilities in Section 3 below.
- Certain conduct, such as use of the service for ilegal activity, is not permitted on OneDais. Please read more about user conduct in Section 4 below.
- Certain content, such as threatening posts or profanity and content that violates another party’s rights, is not permitted on OneDais. OneDais has the right to remove User-Generated Content that violates our policies.
- Venues and Hosts are solely responsible for ensuring that any information, solicitations, or advertisements they post on the OneDais Website comply with all applicable laws and rules of professional conduct.
- OneDais does not make any kind of guarantee as to the competence, or quality of the Venue or the Host who may be listed on our Website.
- While OneDais uses commercially reasonable efforts to verify that Venues and Hosts who have registered on our Website (those Venues and Hosts who have been so verified by OneDais, “Verified Venues and Hosts”), OneDais does not screen, monitor, or endorse anyVenues and Hosts. It is the responsibility of users to take precautions.
- OneDais may send you email as part of its service. You may opt out of email communications. Please read more about email communications in Section 10 below.
Please see the full Terms for more information.
By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any of our services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- The term “Service” refers to the services provided by OneDais, including without limitation access to OneDais’s online community; communication tools; and payment services. OneDais does not provide a Venue referral service. We provide a Platform for our Users to meet and exchange information and dicuss requirements.
- The “Website” refers to OneDais’s website located at http://www.OneDais.com, all subpages and subdomains, and all content, services, and products available at or through the Website.
- “OneDais,” “We,” and “Us” refer to OneDais, as well as our affiliates, directors, subsidiaries,, officers, and employees. Venues and Hosts are not part of OneDais.
- “The User,” “You” and “Your” refer to the person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website and/or the Service. A User may be a Event Poster,or a guest, could be both, or neither.
- “Venues” refer to registered Venue in the event field who may provide space, accomodation, and event planning work to OneDais Users, who communicate with Venues via the Service. Venues and Hosts are not the employees or agents of OneDais. Please see Section 6 of this Agreement for more information about Venues and Hosts.
- “Event Posters” refer to Users who submit offers to solicit Venues for their event for a fee (“Events”). Venues and Hosts may submit proposals (“Bids”) for such Events. Please see Section 6(c) for more information about Events, Bids, and Event Posters.
- “Content” refers to content featured or displayed through the Website, including without limitation text, documents, information, data, articles, opinions, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, videos, video recordings, audio recordings, sounds, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Website. Content includes, without limitation, User-Generated Content, which may be submitted by any OneDais User (Event Poster or Guest User).
- About the OneDais Service. The OneDais Service is a platform for collaboration and communication between event professionals and Users seeking event help. The OneDais Service provides access to OneDais’s virtual community of professional Venues and Hosts; easy collaboration through OneDais’s communication management tools; and simple, secure payment and invoicing tools.
- OneDais Is Not A . OneDais does not offer event representation. OneDais does not offer any event advice, event opinions, recommendations, referrals, or counseling. Venues and Hosts are not the employees or agents of OneDais. OneDais is not involved in agreements between Users or in the representation of Users. At no point may OneDais be held liable for the actions or omissions of any User performing services for you.
- OneDais Is Not A Venue Referral Service. OneDais does not select or endorse any individual User to service. While OneDais uses commercially reasonable efforts to verify that our registered Venues and Hosts are licensed Venues (i.e., Verified Venues and Hosts), we do not make any warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the event ability, competence, quality, or qualifications of anysu User, whether a registered or Verified User . OneDais does not warrant or guarantee that Venues and Hosts are covered by professional liability insurance. OneDais encourages Event Posters to research any User before accepting professional advice or awarding the bid.
- OneDais does not vouch for any of its Users. Providing a service where potential Hosts and event professionals can meet does not imply an endorsement of any subscribing Venue or service provider. OneDais does not sanction statements a Venue may post on the system. OneDais makes no representation concerning the qualifications of Venue, event, or service providers.
- OneDais Does Not Guarantee Results. From time to time, Event Posters may submit reviews of Venues and Hosts; these reviews do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any future event matter. OneDais will have no responsibility or liability of any kind for any User-Generated Content or event advice you encounter on or through the Website, and any use or reliance on User-Generated Content or event advice is solely at your own risk.
- Use of OneDais Does Not Create a Venue-Host Relationship With OneDais. OneDais does not offer event advice or services. Any use of the OneDais Service is not intended to, and does not, create an Venue-Host relationship. Any communication via OneDais may not be held confidential. OneDais is not liable for the actions or omissions of any User performin services for you.
- User Responsibilities. You, and you alone, are responsible for your account and anything that happens while you are signed in to or using your account. Your security is your responsibility.
- User Account Security. If you sign up for the Service, you will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from OneDais. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You agree to notify OneDais immediately of any unauthorized use of account, or any other breaches of security. We will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your computer, mobile device, or other computing device and/or account.
- Relationship With Venues. Because we cannot guarantee the fitness of any of our Venues and Hosts for your specific needs, we encourage Event Posters to research any User before accepting professional advice. Event Posters may also request a written event engagement agreement specifying the terms, scope, limitations, and conditions of the representation.
- No Reliance On User-Generated Content. User-Generated Content posted on the Website, such as blog posts, is provided for informational purposes only, with no assurance that the User-Generated Content is true, correct, or accurate. User-Generated Content is not a substitute for professional event advice or a solicitation to offer event advice regarding specific facts. You should not delay or forego seeking event advice or disregard professional event advice based on User-Generated Content. Delay in seeking such event advice could result in waiver of any claims you may have, depending on the applicable statute(s) of limitation.
- Compliance With Laws. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the authority to, and are of legal age in your jurisdiction to, bind yourself to this Agreement; (ii) your use of the Service will be solely for purposes that are permitted by this Agreement; (iii) your use of the Service will not infringe or misappropriate the rights of any third party; and (iv) your use of the Service will comply with all local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations, and with all other OneDais policies.
- Use and Conduct Restrictions. You are allowed to use the service as long as you follow a few basic rules. The following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions are the basic rules we expect users to follow while using the Service. We are not responsible for the content our users post, and we have the right to close accounts if we need to.
- Prohibited Content. You agree that you will not under any circumstances transmit any Content (including software, text, images, or other information) that
i. is unlawful or promotes unlawful activity
ii. defames, harasses, abuses, threatens, or incites violence towards any individual or group
iii. is pornographic, discriminatory, or otherwise victimizes or intimidates an individual or group on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
iv. is spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
v. contains or installs any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
vi. infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights
vii. impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives;
viii. violates the privacy of any third party.
- Users Must Be Over Age 18. You represent that you are over the age of 18. OneDais does not target our Content to children or teenagers under 18, and we do not permit any Users under 18 on our Service. If we learn of any User under the age of 18, we will terminate that User’s account immediately.
- No Liability For User Interactions; OneDais May Monitor Interactions. Any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of any User interactions, including, without limitation, Event Postings, that you input or receive through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. At our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service.
- Prohibited Content. You agree that you will not under any circumstances transmit any Content (including software, text, images, or other information) that
- User-Generated Content. You own your content, but you allow us certain rights to it, so that we can display and share the content you post. We have the right to remove content if we need to.
- Responsibility for User-Generated Content. You may create content, written or otherwise, while using the Service (“User-Generated Content”). You are solely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, any User-Generated Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service, regardless of the form of that content. Any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User-Generated Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User-Generated Content.
- Right to Post. You represent and warrant that you have the right to post all User-Generated Content you submit. Specifically, you warrant that you have fully complied with any third party licenses relating to User-Generated Content, and have taken all steps necessary to pass through to end users any required terms.
- Ownership of User-Generated Content. Except for Content that originates from OneDais, we do not claim ownership of any Content that is transmitted, stored, or processed in your account. You retain all ownership of, control of, and responsibility for User-Generated Content you post. You may control access to your User-Generated Content through settings in your user account.
- License Grant. Solely to allow OneDais to use Content you upload to the Service reasonably without violating any rights you have in it, you grant us the following rights: by posting any Content via the Website, you expressly grant OneDais and our successors a worldwide, sublicenseable, fully-paid and royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, display, modify, adapt, distribute, and perform the Content in connection with OneDais’s business purpose. This license does not grant OneDais the right to sell User-Generated Content or otherwise distribute it outside of our Website. This license will terminate at the time when the Content is removed from the Website.
- Venues are independent event professionals who offer to perform services for Event Posters. They are not employees of OneDais.
- Use of the OneDais Website may not form a Venue-Host relationship with Venues and Hosts. Information posted or made available on or through the Website, including, without limitation, any responses to event questions posted on the Website; information in OneDais’s information posted publicly on the Website; or information sent in an unsolicited message to a User is not intended as event advice, is not confidential, and does not create a Venue-Host relationship. It is considered User-Generated Content.
- Venue-Host Relationship Through Service Use. A Venue-Host relationship may be formed through the use of the Service betwee Venues and Hosts only. Event Posters may post Events through the Service. Venues may submit Bids and negotiate details of these Events prior to acceptance. Upon acceptance, the scope of a Hosts’s representation is strictly limited to the matter agreed upon in the Bid. A Bid is not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with a Venue about your specific event issue, OneDais takes every reasonable effort to ensure the privacy of Bids and other personal messages on our Service, but it cannot guarantee confidentiality.
- User Responsibilities. Venues and Hosts are solely responsible for ensuring that any information, solicitations, or advertisements they post or place on the Website, including without limitation User-Generated Content, and any communications they may have with prospective Hosts through the Website or the Service, fully comply with all applicable laws and rules of professional conduct, including those concerning the unauthorized practice and those regulating the form, manner or content of communications with Hosts, advertising, or other matters.
- Payment of Venues and Hosts. Certain specific terms govern Venues and Hosts and payment.
i. OneDais Is Not A Party To Contracts. Event Posters may contract with Venues and Hosts through posting and acceptance of Events. Such contracts are solely between the Event Poster and the Venue.
ii. All Event Fees Are Paid To Venues through onedais. OneDais may charge a transaction fee for each Event facilitated by OneDais in exchange for the services OneDais provides to our Users
iii. Venues Must Receive Payment Through The Service For All User Transactions. Venues who receive Events through the Service must receive payment through the Service relating to that User. OneDais will terminate a User’s access to and use of the Website if such User is found to be accepting payment outside the Service for Hosts found through the Service.
- Third Party Content. There may be content from third parties on OneDais’s website, such as blog posts written by other users or links to other websites. Because we cannot control that content, we are not responsible for that content or for the websites that content may link to.
a. Access To Third Party Content. By using the Service, you will be able to access Content belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). Your use of the Service is consent for OneDais to present this Content to you. You acknowledge all responsibility for, and assume all risk for, your use of Third Party Content.
b. No Responsibility For Third Party Content. As part of the Service, OneDais may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) as well as other forms of Third Party Content. These links are provided as a courtesy to Service subscribers. We have no control over third party websites or content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on them. By linking to such content, we do not represent or imply that we adopt or endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than OneDais. We are not responsible for any Third Party Content accessed through our Website. If you decide to leave the Website and access Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any such content.
c. No Authorization To Use Third Party Content. This Agreement does not authorize you to distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, make available, alter, or otherwise use any Third Party Content except as permitted by OneDais’s terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property Notice. OneDais retains all ownership of our intellectual property, including our copyrights, patents, and trademarks.
- No Transfer. OneDais retains ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Website and Service, including applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. This Agreement does not transfer from us to you any OneDais or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with us. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
- Specifically, OneDais, OneDais.com, and all other trademarks that appear, are displayed, or are used on the Website or as part of the Service are registered or common law trademarks or service marks of OneDais. These trademarks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified, or distributed in any way without prior written permission from OneDais, except as an integral part of any authorized copy of the Content.
- Email Communications. We use email and electronic means to stay in touch with our users.
- Termination. You may cancel this Agreement and close your account at any time. Termination of the OneDais Service does not terminate Venue-Host relationships or obligations.
- OneDais May Terminate This Agreement. OneDais may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- Relationships Between Venue And Host Survive Termination. Termination of your relationship with OneDais does not affect your relationship with any venue or Host you have retained through the OneDais Service. All event, contractual, and ethical duties, obligations and responsibilities survive termination of the OneDais relationship.
- Some Provisions Survive Termination. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Payment and Transactions.
- OneDais’s Responsibility. OneDais agrees to present you with a full invoice of each charge in advance of charging your credit card or PayPal account. OneDais agrees to pay the applicable User the amount received, less OneDais’s processing fee, if any.
- Payment Authorization. By agreeing to these terms, you are giving OneDais permission to charge your on-file credit card, PayPal account, or other approved methods of payment for fees that you authorize for OneDais. Depending on your Bid specifications, OneDais may charge you on a one-time or recurring basis. You authorize OneDais to charge you the full amount owed to any User via the Service, as well as OneDais’s processing fee, if any.
- Processing Fee Authorization. An applicable processing fee (5.75% to 8.75%) may be applied to payments to Venues and Hosts prior to deposit in their bank account. By agreeing to these terms, you are giving OneDais permission to charge this fee and are fully aware that it is part of the transaction between the venue and the host.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. We provide our service as is, and we make no promises or guarantees about this service. Please read this section carefully; you should understand what to expect.
- OneDais provides the Website and the Service “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, OneDais expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the Website and the Service including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement.
- Specifically, OneDais makes no representation or warranty that the information we provide or that is provided through the Service is accurate, reliable or correct; that the Service will meet your requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, that the Service will function in an uninterrupted manner or be secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of information, content or other material obtained from the Service. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of warranty, so this provision may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability. We will not be liable for damages or losses arising from your use of the service or arising under this Agreement. Please read this section carefully; it limits our obligations to you.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will OneDais be liable to you for any loss of profits, use, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from (i) the use, disclosure, or display of your User-Generated Content; (ii) your use or inability to use the Service; (iii) the Service generally or the software or systems that make the Service available; or (iv) any other interactions with OneDais or any other User of the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other event theory, and whether or not OneDais has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth in this Agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose. OneDais will have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of liability, so this provision may not apply to you.
- Release and Indemnification.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless OneDais from and against any and all claims and expenses, including Venues’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and the Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- If you have a dispute with one or more Users, you release OneDais from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes
- OneDais may amend this Agreement from time to time, and in OneDais’s sole discretion. We will provide notification to Users of material changes to this Agreement (i) by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account, which will take effect immediately upon our sending of this email, and/or (ii) through our Website at least 30 days prior to the change taking effect by posting a notice on our home page. Non-material changes to this Agreement will take effect immediately. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to this Agreement. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of a revised version of this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of its terms.
- Governing Law. Except to the extent applicable law provides otherwise, this Agreement between you and OneDais and any access to or use of the Website or the Service are governed by the Indian law and the laws of the State of Telanagana, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You and OneDais agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction except as provided below in this Agreement.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of OneDais to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Limitation of Term of Action. You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with OneDais must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- Section Headings and Summaries Non-Binding. Throughout this Agreement, each section includes titles and brief summaries of the following terms and conditions. These section titles and brief summaries are not evently binding.
Onedais PRIVACY STATEMENT
Onedais is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our Website (Guest) or individuals who register to use the Service (Users or You). This Privacy Statement describes Onedais’s privacy practices in relation to the use of our Website and Service.
For your convenience, Onedais offers an outline of our full Privacy Statement in a non-binding summary format as well as the full legalese, below. Please understand that this is not a complete outline of the Onedais Privacy Statement; it is a preview of significant user rights and responsibilities. Please read the entire Privacy Statement document carefully.
Onedais Privacy Statement Outline
- Information we collect
Becoming a User: You may visit our Website without creating an account, but you will not have full access to our Service. Visitors who wish to use the Service must create an account, thus becoming a User. To create an account, Users must provide Onedais with personal contact information, such as name and email address authentication service (please see Section 5, “Gathering and protecting the information we collect,” for details about this form of authentication).
We only gather the information you give us access to, and we only use it as described below. We only collect the minimum amount of personal information necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us or to serve you more relevant ads or promotional offers.
User Personal Information does not include aggregated, non-personally identifying information. You may refuse to supply personally-identifying information; however, that refusal may prevent you from using Onedais’s Service.
No information about children: Onedais does not knowingly collect information from, or direct any of our content specifically to, children or teenagers under the age of 18. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a User of our Service is under the age of 18, we will promptly delete any personal information in that User's account.
Location-based data: Onedais also makes use of location-based data for our Website. If you allow these Services, we will ask you to enter your general location. We use this information to provide Services to you or to serve you more relevant ads or promotional offers from the venues and hosts, not to personally identify you. If you choose not to allow Onedais to access your location, some or all functionality may not be available to you.
Confidentiality and Event Postings: This information may include, among other things, a description of the Event Poster’s business. This posted event will be viewed by those Venues Users who have access to view posted events and may be viewed by Onedais employees to ensure quality control and provide technical support. Events posted privately will only be visible to one event Poster and those Venue Users specified by the Event Poster, as well as to Onedais employees. Therefore, no Event is confidential. Please do not share sensitive or confidential information via the Service.
- How we use the information we collect
To provide the Services you request: Onedais uses User Personal Information to perform and provide the Services you request. For instance, we use User Personal Information to allow event Posters to select the best Venue User for their needs; facilitate communication between Venue Users and event Posters; and simplify invoicing and billing for events. We use location-based data to allow venue Users to bid on events in their local area and jurisdiction. We also use User Personal Information to populate online profiles.
To communicate with Users: Onedais may also use User Personal Information to communicate with Users. For instance, Onedais may use information you provide to send you information regarding our Services, such as promotions or events; to provide you with technical support; to solicit feedback about our Service; or to notify you if our policies change.
To improve our Service: Onedias may use aggregated, non-personally identifying information gathered from our web server to operate, improve, and optimize our Website and Service.
Serving more relevant ads: We may use Personal or Non-Personal Information to serve you more relevant ads or promotional offers.
- How we share the information we collect
In general: We do not disclose User Personal Information outside Onedais, except as described below or in Section 6, “Compelled Disclosure.”
If you upload a document: If you choose to upload a document by using our documents feature, only onedais Venue Users may review such documents.
To our employees, other affiliates and third party service providers: Onedais discloses User Personal Information only to those of our employees, third party contractors (e.g., our email service providers and payment processors), and affiliated organizations that need to know this information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide or improve our Service. In addition, our employees and other affiliates have agreed not to disclose this information to others, in accordance with terms and conditions at least as restrictive as this Privacy Statement. Some of our employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Onedais’s Service, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Please see Section 5, “Gathering and protecting the information we collect,” for more details.
Advertising; Third-party tracking, re-targeting or analysis: Onedias may from time to time share, sell, rent, or trade User Personal and/or Non-Personal Information with third parties or permit third-party tracking, re-targeting or data analysis across our Website or Service for their or our promotional purposes (e.g., to serve you more relevant advertisements or promotional offers). These third parties may collect more information than Onedais collects.
General information about Users: Onedais may disclose aggregated User Non-Personally Identifiable Information about how our Users, collectively, use our Service, so that we may share general information about our Service, such as statistics about the average cost of legal services.
Temporary cookies: Onedais uses temporary, or “session-based,” cookies, which are removed when you close your web browser or reboot your computer or device. We use session-based cookies to provide Services to you while you navigate our Website; remember that you are logged in during your visit; keep track of your progress as you post or bid on a Event; and increase Website security.
Persistent cookies: Onedais uses permanent, or “persistent,” cookies, which remain stored on your computer or device until deleted, or until they reach a specified date of expiration. We use persistent cookies to enable us to remember you each time you visit our Website; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our Website; allow you to log in without re-entering your password every time you visit; and serve you more relevant advertisements or promotional offers.
The cookies Onedais sets are essential for the operation of the Website, are used for performance or functionality; or serve you more relevant advertisements or promotional offers. By using our Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your computer.
Google Analytics: Onedais uses Google Analytics to help improve our Users’ experience. Google Analytics uses both session-based and permanent cookies to collect information about how our Website performs and how our Users use the Website and Service. The Google Analytics tool helps us evaluate and monitor Users’ use of our Website, compile statistical reports on activity on the Service, and improve our content. Google Analytics may collect more information than Onedais collects. Google Analytics stores the information these cookies generate.
Onedais will not, nor will we seek to allow any third party to, use the Google Analytics tool to (i) track our Users, (ii) collect any User Personal Information other than IP address, or (iii) correlate a User’s IP address with his or her identity. Google Analytics provides further information about its own privacy practices and allows the ability to opt out of Google Analytics tracking here.
You may disable your browser or device’s ability to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to use Onedais’s Services.
- Gathering and protecting the information we collect
Industry standards in data security: Onedais takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect User Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction; maintain data accuracy; and help ensure the appropriate use of User Personal Information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the User Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
No responsibility for third party service providers’ security: In addition, while we take measures reasonably necessary to ensure that our third party service providers, such as our payment processing and data tracking, re-targeting or data analysis services, keep your information secure, these organizations' practices are ultimately beyond our control. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Documents, in general: Onedaisuses third party service providers to transmit, store, encrypt, process and display uploaded documents on our behalf.Onedais has taken measures reasonably necessary to ensure that these services keep uploaded documents private and secure, but these organizations practices are ultimately beyond our control. By using the documents feature, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume the risks.
- Your access to and control of the information we collect
Data retention: Subject to the conditions set forth in the next paragraph entitled ‘Deletion of User Information’, Onedais will retain User Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
Onedais may change its Privacy Statement from time to time, and in Onedais’s sole discretion. We will provide notification to Users of material changes to this Privacy Statement (i) by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account, which will take effect immediately upon our sending of this email, and/or (ii) through our Website by posting a notice on our home page, which will take effect no sooner than 30 days from the date of the posting. Non-material changes to this Privacy Statement will take effect immediately. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to our Privacy Statement. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of a revised version of this Privacy Statement constitutes your acceptance of its terms.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Effective Date: June 1st, 2015
This Refund and Cancellation Policy (this “Policy”) incorporates all terms, conditions, rules, policies, and guidelines on the Site, including the other Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”). Capitalized terms not defined in this Policy in the other Terms of Service or have the meanings given such terms on the Site. Your use of the Site after the effective date will signify your acceptance of and agreement to this Policy. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may modify this Policy without prior notice to you, and any revisions to this Policy will take effect when posted on the Site, unless otherwise stated in the revised Policy. Please check the Site often for updates.
1. IntroductionTo cancel an Event or request a refund, you must first submit the Cancellation Form or the Refund Request Form available in the Yourdais Account activity centre. The other party to the Event will then have five days (the “Approval Period”) to either approve your request or submit the Dispute Notice Form available in the Activity Centre. You must then follow the applicable process described below.
2. Cancellation FormIf you submit an Cancellation Form, the following process will apply:
a) If the other party approves your request, then the Event is cancelled.
b) If the other party submits a Dispute Notice Form during the Approval Period, then you are required to use the Dispute Resolution Policy, depending on the Event type.
c) If the other party fails to submit Dispute Notice Form during the Approval Period, then the Event will be cancelled and:
(i) if the Event is a awarded funds will be released from the Escrow Account and returned to the applicable Host Escrow Account to the extent of any funded balance and subject to the terms and conditions of the other Terms of Service;
(ii) Onedais may suspend or cancel the other party’s Account.
3. Refund Request Form
If a Venue submits a Refund Request Form, the request is deemed approved and Venue will be deemed to have issued the applicable Refund Escrow Instructions below.
If a Host submits a Refund Request Form, then the following process will apply:
a)If Venue approves Host’s request for all or part of the requested amount, then Venue will have issued the applicable Refund Escrow Instruction below. For any unapproved refund balance, Host must use the Dispute Resolution, depending on the Event type.
b)If Venue submits a Dispute Notice Form during the Approval Period, then Venue and Host are required to follow the Dispute Resolution, depending on the Event type.
c)If Venue fails to submit a Dispute Notice Form during the Approval Period, then:
(i) the request is deemed approved and Venue will be deemed to have issued the applicable Refund Escrow Instruction below;
(ii) for any remaining balance, they are required to use the Dispute Resolution Policy depending on the Event type; and
(iii) Onedais may suspend or cancel the other party’s Account.
Previously Paid Events
Refunds to a Host of amounts previously released to a Venue are subject to the availability of funds in the applicable Escrow Account. ONEDAIS will not remove funds from a Venue Escrow Account without authorization and instructions from the Venue. Processing refunds in this case might take up to 10 days.
4. Refund Escrow Instructions
By submitting a Refund Request Form or approving a Host’s refund request in whole or in part, Venue irrevocably authorizes and instructs Onedais Bidding pvt ltd as follows:
a. If the refund request relates a Event and sufficient funds remain in the Escrow Account to cover the amount of the refund requested or approved by Venue, ONEDAIS will release the corresponding amount from the Escrow Account and deposit it in the Host Escrow Account.
b. If the refund request relates to a Event and there are insufficient funds remaining in the Escrow Account to cover the amount of the refund requested or approved by Venue, then ONEDAIS will release to Host (i) the amount remaining in the Escrow Account; and (ii) the amount of the remaining balance of the refund from the Venue Escrow Account. If there are insufficient funds available in the Venue Escrow Account to cover the full balance of the refund request, ONEDAIS will only release from the Venue Escrow Account and deposit into the Host Escrow Account the available funds.
c. If the refund request relates to an Event or miscellaneous invoice, then ONEDAIS will release the corresponding amount from the Venue Escrow Account and deposit it in the Host Escrow Account. If there are insufficient funds available in the Venue Escrow Account to cover the full amount of the refund request, ONEDAIS will only release from the Venue Escrow Account and deposit into the Host Escrow Account the available funds.
5. Refund for orders paid through credit/debit card : The amount will becredited back into the credit / debit card in 7 to 9 working days.
6. Refund for orders paid through net banking accounts: The amount will be credited back into the bank account.
7. Contacting Us
If you wish to report a violation of the Terms of Service, have any questions, or need assistance, please contact Customer Support at:
Web Support: http://www.Onedais.com/service
Address: #155, 4Th Floor, Kemal Chamber, Kondaur, Hyderabad - 500048, TS, India.
ONEDAIS BIDDING PVT. LTD.